Supplies for Flower: Scalloped Circle Nestabilities, 1 1/4", 1", and 3/4" Circle Punches, Decorative Scalloped Scissors, Martha Stewart Hydrangea Punch, Fiskars 1/4" Flower Punch, Adhesive (I use Ranger Matte Accents), Mouse Pad or Piercing Mat, Stylus, Snips
1. Create all your circles with your punches and dies.
2. Cut scallops around your three smaller circles with mini scalloped scissors. They don't have to be perfect....mine aren't.
4. Glue edges back together.
5. Cut half way down toward the center between every other scallop. You may want to cut only one out of the smaller circles.
6. Repeat 3, 4, and 5 to complete all of the circles.
7. Place flowers on mouse pad or piercing mat and soften the centers with a stylus. This helps for the flowers.
8. Form the smaller flower blossoms with a small tipped stylus and pressing down into the mat.
9. Attach layers together with adhesive. I started with the largest and finished with the smallest. The paper piercer helps postion and hold flowerlayers in place.
10: Finish your flower.